WITSA is composed of ICT industry associations from over 80 countries and regions around the world.
Associations that best represent the interests of ICT companies in their respective countries or regions are eligible to become WITSA members.
As per the WITSA By-laws, applications for new membership must be made in writing to the Secretariat and should contain material which supports the association's claim that it best represents the interests of the information technology and services industry in its country or region.
WITSA members enjoy the following benefits:
- Opportunities to form strategic and business relationships via meetings, signature events, multilateral trade visits and other WITSA activities;
- Opportunities to be represented in WITSA’s lobbying activities;
- Invitation to attend business networking activities organized by WITSA;
- Invitation to attend General Assembly meetings with voting rights;
- Invitation to attend quarterly Board of Director’s meeting;
- Eligible to bid for the licensing and hosting rights for WITSA’s signature event in your respective country;
- Eligible to nominate qualified candidates in your respective country for the Global ICT Excellence Award;
- Special discounts on delegate tickets at signature events;
- Special discounts to purchase the Digital Planet, a publication that provides statistics on global ICT spending;
- Knowledge sharing between different economies; and to
- Receive a gold frame membership certificate.
For a more extensive list of membership benefits, see the our "Why WITSA"
Annual WITSA membership fees range from US$250 – US$20,000, depending on the global ICT market share of the country that the members represent.
Dues Category Global ICT Market Share* Dues